Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BLDC power supply help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madbunny1

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am giving 12Volts power supply to the evaluation board which is integrated with the microcontroller and MOSFET's bridge driver and now how can I know how much voltage is supplying or passing through the stator coils in the motor?

Thanks in advance.

By reading the Evalboard documentation thoroughly...

By reading the Evalboard documentation thoroughly...

Thank you FvM for the reply. In the evaluation board documentation it is written VSD upper threshold voltage value should be given 24V and lower threshold voltage value 5V by implementing software in user interface which is provided by the microcontroller company. So Can I think the voltage is passing through the stator is 5V to 24V between?

Thanks in advance.

To get a detailed answer, you should post a link to the product and Evalboard documentation.

I would expect that the board is using pwm to control the actual motor current.

The datasheet BLDC application circuit shows a current sense resistor in the negative bridge supply. The shunt voltage is amplified by the operational amplifier in the microcontroller and processed by the ADC. There should be a software current control loop.

Isn't the evalboard shipped with a demonstration firmware for BLDC application?

Isn't the evalboard shipped with a demonstration firmware for BLDC application?

Evalboard shipped with a firmware, I understood now,thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back