Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Efficiency of Diffrential-Drive Rectifier in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahdie71

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone,
I'm new in ads and I have problem with this shematic for calculate of efficiency ;
How can i calculate it like itself ? I don't know what i have to do,
Please help me,Thank you
111.png
222.png

Thank you for your reply , actually I could not simulation the circuit but for other circuit from (Conference paper : Efficiency Improvement of Differential Drive Rectifier for Wireless Power Transfer Applications ) I can’t observe graph plot like itself.999.png555.png666.png
Where is my mistake in schematic and simulation ? In your opinion..Thank you very much
I use this formula for efficiency : eff=(P_Probe2.p[0] / dbmtow(pin))*100 777.png
For this formula : eff=(P_Probe2.p[1] / dbmtow(pin))*100 the simulation is : 1010.png
Which one is correct ?
also for use transient simulation because it does not have parameter to sweep for pin, i can’t use equation eff again, I don’t know what i have to do.. 888.png
Excuse me for my lots of questions and thank you..

Do you think who can read your schematic ?

If you want to be helped, you have to consider how to write documents.

Why do you connect "Term of 50ohm" at output ?
Consider actual measurement not EDA tool play.

Show me ADS netlist.

Your input power, that is, denominator of efficiency is wrong.
Surely understand https://www.edaboard.com/showthread.php?t=354542

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.