Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i change plots in dots not continuous in HFSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashkan1988

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to change continuous s parameter plot to dots.

you can very easily export your plot data in excel file and then you can use excel or any software of your choice to manipulate it. HFSS gives sufficient tools to edit the plots but I am not sure if this sort of function is available as I have never used but for sure you can export the data and then use software of your choice like Excel

I have one question regarding plot when we switch the line style to dot does each dot represents HFSS calculated data point?
Can I use this way to see the HFSS calculations in lets say interpolating sweep as I want to see exactly which frequency points HFSS calculated

You can also plot the individual data points.

Under Properties, check the "Show Symbol" checkbox. Then change "Symbol Frequency" to 1. Other properties will change the symbol type, color, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back