Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PSRR Comparison between Fully Differential and Pseudo Differential Topology

Status
Not open for further replies.

babun123

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is PSRR better in Fully Differential Circuit as compared to Pseudo Differential Circuit? If yes,why? Please post answers with clear explanations...

So you want us to provide an answer to your (apparent) homework question so you don't have to do the research?
Will that work for you when you are on the job and have a similar question that needs an answer?

So you want us to provide an answer to your (apparent) homework question so you don't have to do the research?
Will that work for you when you are on the job and have a similar question that needs an answer?

I know that writing KCL and KVL will give the answer (possibly true for most of the circuit questions) and I know the answer too. What I wanted is an intuitive explanation.

"Fully" versus "pseudo differential" circuit is just a general design principle and doesn't designate an actual circuit topology. Although one could guess that "fully differential" involves good PSRR due to symmetry properties, the question should refer to a specific circuit.

I guess you have a circuit in mind when you say, you know the answer. You should refer to it when expecting "clear explanations"...

Status
Not open for further replies.