Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3 phase current and voltage measurement

Status
Not open for further replies.

akashjoseph1997

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3 phase current and voltage measument

Hi I would like to build 3 phase current and voltage measuring microcontroller based project what is the efficient way to do that
I allso seen current transformer can you please tell how much efficent it is
Best adc ic which can use for this project

Re: 3 phase current and voltage measument

I would think about using a three phase energy meter IC, e.g. from Analog Devices. It has current sensor interfaces and built-in RMS measurement circuit, also power and energy calculation.

Can you please suggest a good one
How to measure voltage
I need this build for smart mobile motor stater

Hi,

IC manufacturers and distributors have interactive selection guides to find a "good one" for your application.
You don't give any specifications, so we can't know what is a "good one" for you. So it's best to choose it on your own.

Every IC has a datasheet with application information and curcuit examples. There you will see how voltage measurement is made and what current measurement options you have.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.