Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shematic to PCB help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Englewood

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have designed a small circuit using Proteus and the simulation works fine.

I built the circuit on breadboard and worked great, was chuffed.

I've decided I want to make a better PCB and not use breadboard, ive used design spark to layout my PCB and had a few made but there is always something wrong, I'm not sure if its my PCB layout or manufacturing errors. Its only a very small circuit consisting of 3 relays, 2 switches, a Laser and a motor.
5V Power
5V Single Pole Realy
2 x 5V DPDT Relay
3-5V Motor
3-5 Laser.

I have had 3 designs of PCB made and I have errors still, got half of the circuit working but the other half failed, I know what components I need to use.

Would any of you experts be able to create the PCB for me if I can send you the Shematic drawing?.
Or is there any free online software I can use to design my Shematic, simulate, transfer to PCB then order the PCB?

I have use OSH PARKS for my PCB's .

SEE ATTACHED SHEMATIC motor.jpg

Hope you can help, would be very grateful.

Last edited:

You should be able to figure out what's wrong with your pcb. Maybe a footprint is wrong.this is almost trivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back