Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

clock tree sysnthesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlaakreddy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1.how to generate clock tree specification file [if top level guys is not giving]?
2.what kind of information will have in spec file?

[moved] clock tree sysnthesis specification file

if i modify specification file as my wish then i will build clock tree but i cant get ...it will load previous on as i got.how iam got what iam changing based on changing im expecting output ..iam getting ouput based on my changes please help

this is all well covered in the tool documentation. the basics are setting the clock pins and the targets in terms of clock tree performance (insertion delay, skew, max tran, etc.)

clocktree sysnthesis

how iam wrote specificationfile...based on that file i have to build clock tree....please help me clearly

Re: clocktree sysnthesis

how iam wrote specificationfile...based on that file i have to build clock tree....please help me clearly

Asking the same thing over and over will not get you any better answers.

Why can't you read the documentation that CLEARLY explains how to build a clock tree specification file? It has examples you could even copy if you are determined to half-ass your way through this task.

iam learning course present ....so i have no document ...please send me any document related that...........

[email address removed]

- - - Updated - - -

presnt i am useing encounter tools please help

within encounter, look for the help button. you don't even know this, but yes, you do have the documentation!

alternatively, if you are looking for help about a specific command, just type man command_I_want_to_know_more_about

Hey pal, encounter will even create the clock tree synthesis file for you, just click around.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back