Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

error during running calibare pex simulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyadzezo

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using umc130nm technology
i get this massage during running PEX simulation after passing DRC and LVS
error in pex file.png

what sholud i do ??

finally anyone use ahdllib switch it has 2 parameter Vth and model
what is the meaning by this ?switch.png

Thanks for all interest

can i know what is the extension of PEX file i have got calview
.cellmap

can i know what is the extension of PEX file

There's no standard file name for Calibre rules' files. 10 years ago I used one with the name pex.rul , but you'll have to find out yourself. Check the docu, G00GLE and YouTube may help!

can i know what is the extension of PEX file i have got calview.cellmap

Yes, calview.cellmap is not "Extraction rule file".
calview.cellmap file is used by Calibre PEX to write "Calibre view" ("extracted view", in Virtuoso terminology).
For some reason, device terminal names (like POS/NEG and PLUS/MINUS) may be different in Cadence/Virtuoso and in Calibre LVS, and so to prepare extracted netlist in a format understandable by Virtuoso, device terminal names (and maybe something else) need to be remapped, back from Calibre to Virtuoso name space.

Calibre extraction rule file does not have a fixed extention - it can be txt, rul, rule, or anything else.
Search for keywords like RCE, PEX, XRC to identify PEX (extraction ) rule file for Calibre.
If you cannot find it - ask your CAD group, or foundry AE, or Mentor Graphics AE.

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back