Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition software

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdilawar284

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Salam
i am new here i want voice recognition software in matlab this is my project i am cofused now and i also don't know how to post my question here kindly some one can guide me
thanks a lot.

Considering the +600 views and 0 replies your post got - I'll try to help you.

Please follow these steps:

1. In your native language - think about what EXACTLY you want to ask.
2. Make sure your question is VERY CLEAR and VERY SPECIFIC.
3. Iterate between steps 1 & 2 until your thoughts are refined.
4. Slowly move from your native language to English - carefully formulating your question in proper English.

An example of bad question:
"Me woant help in Mathematics of digital dsp prosssesinng and free matlab software or skript too. Is my homework and VERY VERY URGENT. If you no help I will be executed"

An example of a good question:
"What is the speed of sound in kryptonite?"

Hope this helps and
Salam to you too...

Please follow these steps:

1. In your native language - think about what EXACTLY you want to ask.
2. Make sure your question is VERY CLEAR and VERY SPECIFIC.
3. Iterate between steps 1 & 2 until your thoughts are refined.
4. Slowly move from your native language to English - carefully formulating your question in proper English.
Option 4b.

If your native language is available on https://translate.google.com/?oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&client=tw-ob#auto/en/
You might be able to convert a large portion of the text and just have to fix some of the technical jargon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.