Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to find and buy Linear Systems dual JFETs (LSK489, LSK389)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpurul

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've been looking around for a while to buy on of these sweet low noise JFET pairs from Linear Systems(LSK489, LSK389 JFETs), but it seems like they are not available from large component suppliers (digikey, mouser, farnell etc.). Are they even in production? I live in Turkey, so ebay and small suppliers are not an option because of high shipping. I need 10-20 of these for now, but I am going to need them in large quantities in a long run (a few thousands). Is there a reliable supplier of these JFETs that has somewhat reasonable shipping option?

I am waiting for your suggestions.

I've been looking around for a while to buy on of these sweet low noise JFET pairs from Linear Systems(LSK489, LSK389 JFETs), but it seems like they are not available from large component suppliers (digikey, mouser, farnell etc.). Are they even in production? I live in Turkey, so ebay and small suppliers are not an option because of high shipping. I need 10-20 of these for now, but I am going to need them in large quantities in a long run (a few thousands). Is there a reliable supplier of these JFETs that has somewhat reasonable shipping option?

I am waiting for your suggestions.

Both parts are in production.

You are free to contact one of our European distributors, such as Micross?

https://www.micross.com/ecommerce/shop-default.aspx?v=2

Sincerely,

Paul Norton
Marketing Manager
Linear Integrated Systems
paul_norton@linearsystems.com
www.linearsystems.com

Status
Not open for further replies.