Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to plot Z11 parameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirou

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,
I hope everything will be fine. Somebody can help me? Do you have any idea how to realize the Z11 curve in HFSS
with its real and imaginary part as indicated in this image right above.
thank you in advance unnamed.png

Howdy,

I assume you already have a simulation that you have successfully ran, including some excitation port.

Go to the project manager window on the left side of the screen. Click on your current design and expand it. Right click on the RESULTS section >> Create Modal Solutions Data Report >> Create Rectangular Plot. Under Category you can select the Z parameters, and under function you can select real and imaginary. Alternatively, you can just type in "im(Z(1,1))" or "re(Z(1,1))" to the Y category. Click "New Trace" the first time you do it, then double click the graph you just made and click "add trace" if you want to plot real and imaginary impedances simultaneously.

Does that answer your question?

Hello Kthackst, yes thank you i try and it works.
Thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back