Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

teach pendant keypad inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

z3ngew

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I have an inquiry regarding the image below, the image is of a teach pendant of an industrial robot arm,
1- What is the type of button that is showed in the picture?
2- How to design such keypad, just provide me with guidelines to point me in the right direction

IMG_2567.jpg

Thanks in advance,
z3ngew

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

What are your specifications?
What informatiobs are you looking for? Electrical, mechanical, wiring, PCB layout, software, interface, protocol...

Klaus

Hi KlausST,

mainly i need electrical information regard types of buttons and method of creating similar keypad, however, if you ca provide me with more information regard the disciplines you mentioned (please do)

Thanks in advance,

Start with a switch catalogue (Knitter would be a good place to start) and work out the type of switch required for this sort of project... then we will move on to step 2 when you report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back