Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus Simulation Error - BLDC motor controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

idirfa

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to simulate a BLDC motor controller, using Proteus 8. I have tried doing everything but couldn't solve the error, "time-step too small". I have attached the simulation and hex file here, looking forward to experts here helping me out. View attachment ReCYK - Controller.rar

I don't know Proteus but that error message is a frequent topic here. Look among the menu for a command to change the timestep. Increase it in steps of 10x until you get a successful run.
Do you have an AC or pulsed waveform? A reasonable timestep is between 1/500 and 1/50 of one of your cycles.

Often this error is due to a earth not connected. I can't see your circuit.

The above is the schematics

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    95.7 KB · Views: 690

Try connecting a 10Mohm resistor to VS to ground, on all of the three chips, (not needed on the real circuit only for simulation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back