Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] help with error message running code to recognise hand gestures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkaprava1996

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am new at this and a noob so speak to me like i am a 5 year old.
Ok so i was making this project to recognise hand gesture controls using an accelerometer.
I got this code off of the internet which i modified a bit but it keeps giving the same error message C129.
I will post the screenshots along with the post for you guys
please help
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Re: I need urgent help with a project

You are including assembler code as C include files, that's not possible.

Re: I need urgent help with a project

You have to use inline assembly coding.

Keil has a guide for inline asm:
https://www.keil.com/support/man/docs/ARMCC/armcc_chr1359124245889.htm

As far as I know it also allows including pure asm files (.s) into the project and compile it along with c-files. But I've never done that.

#include directive just places the content of selected file into it's position during preprocessing, so your compiler sees asm commands in you main.c file. That's why he shows errors.
I'd recommend you to read about multi file projects. Putting source code into the header file (.h) is a bad practise, although C allows it. Putting pure ASM code to .h or .c file is meaningless and will lead to confuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.