Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ltc3105 does not boost convert the input

Status
Not open for further replies.

suriya887

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ltc3105 SCHEMATIC.PNG

In my design, I give .250V to 1V as input but I do not get any output. And there is no boost conversion of the input. Help me out in this issue.
Thanks

Looks right at first sight, although I'm not sure if the device can achieve nominal output voltage with 1V input and the load resistors. Do you observe any activities at AUX and SW pins?

Looks right at first sight, although I'm not sure if the device can achieve nominal output voltage with 1V input and the load resistors. Do you observe any activities at AUX and SW pins?
According to the data sheet the circuit is correct. I have also simulated in LT spice and saw. I get correct output , but in board I do not get output. At AUX I do not get the required output as required in data sheet. The voltage across inductor is same as input.

Hi,

To verify the circiut you could just measure the voltage on every single pin and post it here.

Klaus

The voltage that I get at all the pins are as follows:

1. At the AUX pin I get 200mV.
2. At the MPPC pin I get 50mV.
3. At the LDO pin I get 100mV.
4. At the Inductor (SW pin) I get the same input voltage which I gave.
5. At the Vout Pin I get 250mV if I give 1V as input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back