Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Returning from sub-forum always go to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudboy488

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When I go into a sub-forum and then return to the main forum page, I am always brought back up to the top of the screen (rather than the scroll point I entered at). For example, if I enter the "Proteus Design Suite - Simulation & PCB Layout" forum and then go back out, I am at the top of the page and I have to scroll back down to see the "Proteus Design Suite - Simulation & PCB Layout" forum.

This started about 4-5 weeks and still happens with the new forum. This is the only forum that I frequent that does this. I am using Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 Any idea on where I should look?

I've never noticed the anchoring feature on the main page ( to be honest, did not pay much attention on that ). As far as I can remember, even if we got inward a subforum from a certain point of the main page, returning back to it, we're always redirected to the top; I'm also using Chrome.

I see the "jump to top" behavior in Chrome and Firefox, but not in IE11.

Like I said, it wasn't always like this and it only happens on the main page. If you go into a topic in the middle of a page in a sub-forum, you are returned to the same spot.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back