Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to show POP option and Decal in schematic symbol in CADSTAR V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohithkrishnan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm using Cadstar V8. While adding a symbol (component) to the schematics, It is only showing the Refdes and the value. I would Like to show the Decal and POP option(DEPOP) along with the symbol. I've already added the Depop and Decal attribute in Part library.

Thanks

If the attribute usage in the part library is "Symbol" or "Symbol and component" then it will be available in the schematic (have you an attribute editor that shows them?), look in the colours under "User Attributes" and see if they are there, have a colour that can be seen and are set to visible = yes.
I cannot remember if V8 has this option, if not then you may need to edit the symbol and add a symbol origin for those attributes in the text code and position that you want to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back