Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ERROR IN NCSIM Simulation -E,CUVMUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

muthu7495

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am running the ncsim.In that I am getting unresolved module error.

ERROR- ncelab: *E,CUVMUR (../altera_emif_mem_model_core_ddr4_161/sim/altera_emif_ddrx_model_per_device.sv,283|12):
instance 'ed_sim.mem.core.pp_gen[0].inst.depth_gen[0].mem_inst.gen_ddr4_rcd_chip.inst' of design unit 'rcd2_top' is
unresolved in 'ed_sim_altera_emif_mem_model_core_ddr4_161.altera_emif_ddrx_model_per_device:module'.

In altera_emif_ddrx_model_per_device.sv file i am added rcd2_top. The rcd2_top module is .vp file.Is there any changes to be done
for compiling protected file in ncsim??

I included files and path properly but also i am getting error

pls anyone help me out for this error.............

This is a simple unresolved problem, meaning that the simulator doesn't know how to instantiate something. First make sure that the simulator can elaborate this module. I am not sure if the protected issue is part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back