Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed IC identification, 240v AC to 5v DC SMPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaaku

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I had an smps 5v micromax mobile charger. but it burned due to shot circuit. i can not identify the ic. if someone is familiar with this IC or the circuit will be helpful. The 13003 transistor flyback converter topology. and the burned ic is on the high voltage side.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

You expect us to identify that part from a picture of a burned out mess? First of all, I think it's a transistor, not an IC. It's labelled Q2, right? Second of all, there may be other parts that got damaged that aren't a burned out mess. I'd just buy a new charger.

You expect us to identify that part from a picture of a burned out mess? First of all, I think it's a transistor, not an IC. It's labelled Q2, right? Second of all, there may be other parts that got damaged that aren't a burned out mess. I'd just buy a new charger.

yes there are other parts, the circuit is based on 13003 transistor, i want to know the schematic of it. i have an option to buy another charger but want to know what transistor Q2 is, usually there should be only one active component. I need to know the purpose of Q2. I am attaching the front side of the board that might be helpful.
IMG_20170417_033250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.