Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how we add the TECHNOLOGY file in ASSURA

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishekece

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir,
Hi, I am trying to run DRC but in technology option it's not showing my library i.e. cmos45 nm. even I have attached in startup of schematic and schematic is running fine but for layout DRC is not running. It shows in DRC as undefined. no option is there of designated library cmos 45nm I have attached a snap of it.it is showing cmos 90nm library.please send snap with step by step.

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 66
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 71
  • layout inv1.png
    layout inv1.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 61

Hi,

I do not understand : thanks to screen capture, it looks like DRC rules are defined, because you have well labelled errors...

Regards,
G

The design library should be have a technology file
attached to it, upon creation or by menu action of
the user.

Assura ought to then pick that up. But have you
thoroughly inspected the setup options to see if
calling out explicitly, is an option?

Library is not technology. You need both paths
(all paths) to be asserted.

Do you not have CAD support folks who make
sure things are set up for the designers?

hello sir,
thanks for the reply but sir it has also 90 nm technology 's drc file. but my need is DRC file of 45nm. i have also attached by CIW Window process( CIW Window>>Technology File manager>>Attach ). but during drc run time i shows option only undefined and 90nm . plrase tell me another process for attach DRC File.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back