Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [moved] synthesis error RTL schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecasha

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys,I am trying to view RTL schematic but its showing unexpected error. No errors are there in the code & 6 warnings HDLCompiler:1127:Assignment to c5 ignored, since the identifier is never used.
Whenever I try to view RTL schematic its showing the error and it terminates.What are the reasons for it?How to solve this problem?
error.JPG

Re: synthesis error RTL schematic

Unfortunately we have very little info to say for sure what might have gone wrong.

In order to view Xilinx RTL schematic, not only your code needs to be syntax error free but also compilation error free. So please re-check!

No compilation errors.It gives the simulation results.

Then as your screenshot says it is a Xilinx Application error, so there might be a Vivado bug. I think the people in the Xilinx forum will be able to guide you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.