Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low price for PCB and turnkey PCBA prototype service

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogoivy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends,笑:笑:

Let me introduce myself here, this is ivy from PCBGOGO (China PCB &PCBA manufacturer).

We are a manufacturer specialized in PCB prototype and PCB assemble service, we are not a broker, and we have 2 factories in china, and low volume 1 pcs is also accept ,so no matter you are a company or personal hobbies, Our PCBGOGO is a great choice for you to meet your PCB needs.:oops::oops:

our daily orders is more over 1200+, and our lead time is 99% on time , our normally lead time is 2~3days for 2layers boards, and we also have 12hours, 24hours, 48hours, express service options if you need, so the lead time is very fast .

And we have online quote,and online place the order, so you can get a quotation online, and you can see every steps about your pcb state, including the fabrication and delivery state, and we have your personal 24hours customer service available Live on-site.

Last but not least, for our new customer, you will get a $100 coupon once you register an PCBGOGO account on our website ( www.pcbgogo.com/f ), so if you have PCB requirment, i think our PCBGOGO is your good choice, so just come to have a try, thank you .

also you can contact me email :ivy@pcbgogo.com skype :Ivy Tian
Any inquiry will be replied within 24hours, :笑:

Status
Not open for further replies.