Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how can i get a current graph of servo motor current draw using proteus8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

O_bn

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guyz,
does anyone know if and how can i get a graph of the current draw of a servo motor using proteus8? i am mostly interested in capturing the current behaviour during the servo movement. i already have a picture from the actual current draw on a real oscilloscope and i am very well aware of the current behaviour. below i attach the image of the real oscilloscope during 60 degrees movement of the servo.

Attachments

• metabolh1.png
    metabolh1.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 67

hello again,
when i try to measure the current of the servo with a voltage prob on a resistor on servo ground (shunt resistor) and try to run an analogue graph it show the following error. I also attach a screenshot of my proteus project of servo control.Καταγραφή1.PNGΚαταγραφή2.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back