Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MIDvec C Library - ML, DSP, and more for Embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDvec

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I am the developer of the MIDvec C Library. MIDvec stands for (M)achine Learning, (I)mage Development, (D)igital signal processing, and (vec)tors. MIDvec is a code library which abstracts these features of scientific computing to a lightweight console-based C interface. Because MIDvec is implemented in C, it is ready and easy to use for operating with embedded platforms.

With MIDvec it is easy to: Build and train an ANN, generate and edit Bitmaps, and perform DSP operations such as FFT or FIR filter generation. In addition, MIDvec abstracts plenty more menial tasks such as linear vector generation and complex number operations.

What separates MIDvec from other scientific computing libraries is primarily the C implementation. This makes MIDvec fast, portable, and ready for embedded applications. No bloated interface, no Install Wizards, and no setup routines. All features are directly exposed to the user.

MIDvec is available on Binpress. It offers a reduced-price "Hobbyist License" which restricts commercial use but allows comprehensive evaluation of the MIDvec environment.
https://www.binpress.com/app/midvec-c-library/4181

Thank you all for your time. I plan on providing periodic updates on the progress of MIDvec in the Project Logs, adding more machine learning and mathematical methods. It is my hope that with MIDvec I can extend the commercial accessibility of scientific computing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back