Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FDTD 2D Plane wave source in Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrasonic

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have just started to learn about FDTD and electromagnetic simulation using this method. I have Sullivan's book about FDTD; but the code inside is not practical to run. it seems that there is a need to modify it. In order to write the codes in Visual C, I want to run in Matlab (it is more suitable to simulate such kind of calculations). Do you have some sample code for Matlab which generates "plane wave source" mentioned in Fd2d_3.3.c in Sullivan's book.

Thanks in advance.

Check out this course website. It has MATLAB codes, videos, and more.

**broken link removed**

Hi,
I extremely suggest Elsherbeni's book. It have useful example and all codes based on Matlab & chapter 5 is about sources.

"The Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method for Electromagnetics with MATLAB" by Atef Z. Elsherbeni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back