Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

P53E Please help me to find the datasheet of P53E

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungntqn85

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have a IC which has device marking as "P53E". It's look like SOT23 packaging Transistor. But I'm sure that it's sort of LDO that convert 5V to 3.3V. But I cannot find datasheet of it anywhere.

Could you please give a suggestion about it.

Thanks alot!
Hung

HI,

no logo? No other sign?

Klaus

Hi,

More than four possible options, no guarantees at all... SOT-23-5 for:

53 came up with R1223N322H (PWM St-Dwn DC/DC Cnv-Ctr, CE, 3.2V, 500KHz, Reset-Pr.); RN5RZ53AA-TL-FB (Low Noise, LDO, -CE, 5,3V±2%, 100mA); RN5RF53AA (LRip, -CE, 5,3V±2%, 1A*).

P63 came up with S-1701B3328-M5T1 (LDO VR, CE, 3,3V±1%, 400mA and VDet 2,8V, -Reset ODO).

P5 can be TC1186-3.3VCT713 (LDO, CE, -Error, 3.3V±3%, 150mA).

3E could be: R3111N431A, RN5RL53AA, RN5VD43CA - respectively: Voltage Detector 4,3V±2.0%, Reset Push-pull output, VR-IC 5,3V±2,5%, 150mA, Voltage Detector 4,3V, Reset Open drain output.

Best of luck with the search.

Hi KlausST,

Yes, no anything else :(

Hi d123,

Thanks for your suggestion. But I need to know exact what it is because of replacement.

Hung

53 for 3-pin: BAT17 Si-diode Schottky, UHF-Mix, 4V, 130mA, Vf<0.6V(10mA), Cd<0,75pF SOT-23

Many thanks, d123

This is the one I thinking is true. I have checked and see that it's sort of diode ( firstly I thought it's a LDO ).

More question, do you think "53" for single diode inside ?

Regards,
Hung

Hi,

Sorry, just missed your reply this morning... 53 comes up as single diode, 54 as dual, so presumably it is a single diode, if it's the right match. Both NXP and Infineon datasheet show pin 1: anode, pin 3: cathode, pin 2: not connected, which would help for continuity testing purposes.

Hi d123,

Firstly thanks for your detail.

by the way, regarding to this problem I'd like to share below schematic using IC P53.

Its purpose is to detect 24V power line. As your mention, I have used a Schottkey diode instead of IC P53, but it doesn't work. Are you sure IC P53 is kind of schottkey diode?

P53_diode.PNG

Hi,

No, I do not. The information came from the smd codes databook for code marking 53. There was nothing for P53, only P50, P51, P52, P55, P66 - all Zener diodes from 2.4 to 4.3V, and a 4.5V voltage detector.

Are you sure it is P53? Some use first and last letter for date/package, etc.

That schematic looks like a crude (NPN) inverter, it probably isn't, and makes no sense anyway unless on detection of the 24V the MCU 3.3V line is supposed to go low.

Maybe posting a photo of the PCB (with sufficient detail/resolution around the IC itself) will help others be able to guess a bit better.

- - - Updated - - -

... no, it would make sense if the 3.3V is not a power supply, but is used for voltage detection as you say, but then it would be with an active low on the mcu pin.

While we're still guessing, I think maybe an NPN or a voltage detector IC. If you're testing hypotheses, and happy to take the risk, I'd try with a suitable NPN or NMOS, unless there is a clear match to a detector IC.

Hi,

I'm make sure its marking code is just P53.

I tried a NPN, but my problem is that output to Mcu does not go down immediately ( edge falling ) when input go down slowly due to a backup CAP discharge.

I need the wave of output must be pulse form( not curved line ). Because Mcu should recognize this event ( power loss ) by ext interrupt.

Do you have any idea for me?

Thanks,
Hung

Hi Hung,

Post a photo, please, it might provide additional clues.

Have you seen this P53 - SOT-323: PDTC143X series, NPN resistor-equipped transistors? ("Digital Transistor" description on s-manuals.com)

Another unlikely candidate was:XC61G Series, Standard Voltage Detectors (VDF 1.6V~6.0V). Page 15 has the markings, for P53 it says N-Ch 5.3V output voltage and detect voltage. I doubt it somehow is this device.

Attachments

• pdtc143xt_npn_sot23_r1_4k7_r2_10k.pdf
    93.7 KB · Views: 82
  • XC61G.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
Hi d123,

The PCB is pretty large and those relevant components are not placed nearly, so it's tough to take a photo with good resolution.

Like you said, I doubt this device is a voltage detectors. I have ordered XC61G 3.3V from digikey, hope it work. I'll tell you the result as it done. Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,
Hung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back