Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium designer Polygon pours problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgabcgr

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I've been designing a pcb with an RF chip.
There's a few polygon pours around the board and I want to place another one, a whole Ground, over the whole board to fill the rest gaps.
I set the polygon's order to lowest, because it's over the rest polygons and everything looks good. Gaps are now filled with the "ground polygon"
The problem is when I export the gerber some areas are not showed filled as though I see them in design or Altium's 3D viewer.

I'm going to upload some photos.
Thanks in advance!

Maybe something to do with the clearances you've set in your design rules?

There's a few polygon pours around the board and I want to place another one, a whole Ground, over the whole board to fill the rest gaps.
I set the polygon's order to lowest, because it's over the rest polygons and everything looks good. Gaps are now filled with the "ground polygon"
The problem is when I export the gerber some areas are not showed filled as though I see them in design or Altium's 3D viewer.

Thanks in advance!

Without seeing your design files its very difficult to give an accurate answer. I'd say try pressing the "End" key to refresh the gerber file in the Altium Designer viewer. If that doesn't work contact tech support, they really know what they're doing and can help you out no problem.

-Alexsander from Altium

Thanks in advance!

Try : Tools- Polygon Pours - Repour All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back