Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus Library for PIC24HJ256GP610

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad_Noman

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone have Proteus library for PIC24HJ256GP610. Or any other software in which I can simulate this microcontroller.

Download the MPLABx IDE and the XC16 compiler form Micorchip (both free downloads). The simulator release notes lists that device as being supported.
The comments I'd make about the simulator applies to all simulators: the sometimes do not handle I/O very well (some peripherals can be simulated but others have no or limited simulation) and also simulators can add in another (or different) layer of bugs - the code need not accurately reflect the silicon, especially silicon errors - and the simulator code can also be wrong.
It all depends on what you are trying to do.
Actual hardware is always the best option in my opinion.
Susan

Thank you Aussie Susan
I want to use 10 channels of 12bit ADC of PIC24HJ256GP610. I don't have hardware now. thats why I want some simulation software where I can test whether written code is working or not.

I am not that familiar with the capabilities of the simulator but I think you can use a stimulus file to write directly into the ADC registers.I think the help files list the limitations but I don't have the software installed where I am at the moment.
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back