Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Triangular Split Ring Resonator(TSRR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuthulakshmiS

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing UG Final Year Project in Antenna.Our antenna is metamaterial Triangular Split Ring Resonator(TSRR) and I am in need of length and width equations for TSRR.I searched a lot but I can't find the equation.Can anyone tell me if there is any equation or any other alternative way(circuit model to layout model) to find the equation?

Attachments

• edaa.png
    edaa.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 61

You can consult Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics by CA balanis in metamaterials. Most of the work is being done in circular configuration of SRs as circular configuration provides least of the discontinuities. However you can modify the design equations provide by JB Pendry and O Sydrouk in their research papers for triangular version. i would recommend you to design it on circular configuration first and then modify it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back