Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

send data from arduino to mysq myphpadmin via GPRS using M95 GSM quectel

Status
Not open for further replies.

user1993

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys, I have an arduino UNO and have some sensors, I have made a database in mysql 000WEB.com, how can I send the data from sensors to the table's columns of thedatabase via GRPS connexion of M95 quectel?

any code exemples will be appreciate very much!

Start by reading datasheets, write and test each functionality of the code in separate, and finally gather them step by step, checking what works as expected, what not. Simple like that.

Thanks for the reply, there're so many datasheet/catallogues of the Quectel M95 ( HTTP,TC/IP and so on), may I ask you which protocol I need to use for this data trasmission?

It's up on you choice, now you should define what protocol service is present or planned to run where database server is running, anyway for such a simple application like that on which just remote sensing is made, not properly remote control, perhaps a simple HTTP implementation pretty suffice, assuming the PC acting as a webserver.

Status
Not open for further replies.