Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power Inverter for CDI

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx5

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cdi inverter

hello all...

need info on how much current/voltage is supplied by a typical magneto/source coil......... by a 110cc 4 stroke engine...

i tried to make a power inverter (12V-300VDC) but no success..... its a push-pull topology using SG3525 and IRF44 as switching... pri winding is 4T+4T #20 AWG magnet wire/ secondary is 58T #20..... its output is around 150VDC... but it STILL cant supply????? to the CDI circuit???? pls help.....

any suggestions??

cdi schematic

Could you tell me :
1. Kind of transformer u r using
2. PWM frequency

It's more help for me to help you if you provide me the schematic..

schematic cdi

rx5 said:
hello all...

need info on how much current/voltage is supplied by a typical magneto/source coil......... by a 110cc 4 stroke engine...

i tried to make a power inverter (12V-300VDC) but no success..... its a push-pull topology using SG3525 and IRF44 as switching... pri winding is 4T+4T #20 AWG magnet wire/ secondary is 58T #20..... its output is around 150VDC... but it STILL cant supply????? to the CDI circuit???? pls help.....

any suggestions??

where did you get the circuit?

is it from sportdevices.com

i tried their dc-dc converter and it works for me, just make sure you got the right elements and components.

schematic diagram dc cdi

same as leinathan,
with circuit from transmic i have a good result so with circuit from westhost..

I've already build a DC to DC power supply for my Honda motorcycle, output voltage is 160VDC and the current is 0.2 A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back