Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RSS feed on home page unable to load for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

d123

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

The RSS feed on the left of the homepage (the box above the threads updater/feed), that posts links to related articles, is unable to load and has been so for a few days in the browser I use (Opera), it had always worked fine before.

If in principle everything is up-to-date on my PC (as far as I'm aware and have checked what I thought could be obvious culprits. e.g. Flash Player or Java), what could be causing this problem? The little "loading" circle goes around and around, but doesn't manage to load anything...

Thanks.

Since you mention it, for several days I too have seen a continual loading icon with the message: 'Retrieving RSS feed(s)'. Nothing more appears.

This may be an area where system programmers are revising the interface. Your post is visible to administrators who may have more information to provide.

Hi Brad,

Thanks for replying, it helps to know it's not necessarily to do with something my end; we'll just have to wait for it be sorted out, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.