Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LVS stamping conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

argha07

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,

In LVS , i am getting stamping conflict for two different grounds in IO reported in extraction file. The owner of block(customer) has solved using by addition of CAD layer to resolve that conflict around the active area of transistor. And with that the error disappeared. Is this right way to solve this error ? What are other alternatives to solve this? Generally which CAD layer is used if you know(different for different foundaries , please mention if you know)?

My query is will not have any effect in real sillicon? Please explain. It will be great help.

Regards,
Argha

this is impossible to answer without details. it is very common to drop voltage markers and labels on layouts, even though those are not physical layers. I think that is what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back