Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Altium designer problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kick

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I am facing strange problems in Altium designer from yesterday on wards.

1. I created .Outjob file for Gerber and NC drills, but it did not generate all the files. First time it generated overlay layer gerber and drill gerber. When I tried second time it generated top layer gerber, but overlay gerber disappeared. I couldn't generate all files.

2. While do DRC, it generating blank .html file. (DRC message tab also blank).

3. While try to close Altium, always showing a error message as shown in the image.

If anyone has faced this issue, please guide me how to solve.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 144

Errors like that one are usually caused by page faults, and have been crippling Altium Designer for years now. The only solution is saving your work, and restarting Altium Designer.

Restarting altium as well as PC didn't work. I deleted some unwanted altium files and cleared memory, now it's working fine.

Glad to hear that your problems are resolved.

Unfortunately, the guys at Altium really seem to be struggling to get these errors resolved. Even their free version of Altium Designer, CircuitMaker, is plagued with identically the same problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back