Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED with Dual wavelength phototherapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaffarnazari@yahoo.com

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all
I want LED with 657 and 940 nm wavelengh that have Dual wavelength phototherapy.
please help me!

Hi,

I don't know anything about this topic (phototherapy or dual wavelenght LEDs), sorry. What I can suggest is browsing LED manufacturers' websites and viewing datasheets for some of their products, or contacting their sales or technical departments to ask if they manufacture the kind of LEDs that you require.

Do you mean red LEDs and near infra-red? In case you haven't looked into this yet, Electromagnetic spectrum, and Visible Spectrum on Wikipedia could help to understand that if a single LED combining those wavelengths doesn't exist, (and maybe it does, I have no idea, I am of the impression that...) you can combine different LEDs to obtain the wavelengths you require, the same as for horticultural LED use.

Found this article, no idea if it's any good to you: Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) in Dermatology

LED datasheets tell you the wavelength, and LED info. is easy to find regarding colours and corresponding wavelengths. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back