Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM808 Sleep Mode Enable and Disable Programmatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

ns_rana13

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

Im trying to put the sim808 module into the sleep mode for a period of time, and want wake it up after a certain time. But im not able to put the device in the sleep mode.
I have used AT+CSCLK=1 command in my code to make it happen. but on using this my code is not compiling, im getting compilation error.
I got stuck at this point, please help me out in this.

Thanks

Probably you have posted this in the wrong sub-forum.

Try the "Digital communication" sub-forum.

I never new what sim808 is until I put it to google.

Hello All,

Im trying to put the sim808 module into the sleep mode for a period of time, and want wake it up after a certain time. But im not able to put the device in the sleep mode.
I have used AT+CSCLK=1 command in my code to make it happen. but on using this my code is not compiling, im getting compilation error.
I got stuck at this point, please help me out in this.

Thanks

Thread moved.

but on using this my code is not compiling, I'm getting compilation error.
Problem doesn't seem to be related to SIM908. Show the code and error message.

Hello Sir,

im using the SIMCOM808 module in project.

Need help with SIMCOM808 Module

Hello ALL Group Members,

I am new to this forum, and i mistakenly post my query in more than 1 forum/group.
I dont have any idea for posting the related query to the relevant group.
Is there any one who can tell me where i should post my query on the relevant forum/group so that i can go further with my work.
I have posted many times, but no reply i get from any one.

Please help me.

Thanks

Allow me to quote a forum rule first:

Thread bumping is not allowed
Don't bump your thread with useless followups like “please help” or “no one” etc. and don’t be in a hurry to get a reply, be patient. If you have any additional info to provide (like results gathered after the posted question or additional info) then you are welcome to post them in order to explain better your problem.

Your thread has been finally moved to microcontrollers section after it revealed as a coding problem. You are just right here.

You got already answers and you can expect more specific help if you start to give meaningful information.

Up to now you have only reported a compilation error without posting any code and error messages.

Hello FvM,

Thanks for your reply.

Now coming to point.
When im not using this command AT+CSCLK=1 in a called function, im not getting any compilation error. but when i used this command which is called using a user defined function, so my code is not compiling. Im receiving the compilation error.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back