Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

best ble chip for iot project..........?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqbalpalemad

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai

i am planning to make an iot project with ble for my academics. I am using arduino to control the ble. I was done a test with blend micro to know its maximum range of communication but it was too shorter than i expected.it was just 14M in Line Of Sight .I need at least 100 feet range. So i would like to know the factors affecting range of ble and how can i improve the range of a ble devidce.............?

Can anyone suggest me any ble device with a range of at least 100feet in line of sight........?

thank you

Hai

i am planning to make an iot project with ble for my academics. I am using arduino to control the ble. I was done a test with blend micro to know its maximum range of communication but it was too shorter than i expected.it was just 14M in Line Of Sight .I need at least 100 feet range. So i would like to know the factors affecting range of ble and how can i improve the range of a ble devidce.............?

Can anyone suggest me any ble device with a range of at least 100feet in line of sight........?

thank you

I gave you the info on the other forum on how to change the settings to control power output levels via software

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.