Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

See objects inside the human body!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmbax

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I need a simple way to make a device that to see objects in the body ability!!!
I wanted to use X-rays!!! But X-rays is very dangerous method :-( !!!
What your recommended ??

It seems that all kind of scan process to see accross the human body should necessarily to generate a big amount of energy. There are different wavelenght, different scan schemes and different sensors to detect the radiation not absorbed by the body, but all these porocesses are somehow invasive in the sense that they are shooting particles toward living cells. In shorts, seems there are no alternative to do that without putting someone in risk of get injured.

https://www.advanced-intelligence.com/glasses.html

Only kidding. Could a thermal camera detect the kind of objects you are looking for? Factory quality control use lots of different sensors to detect foreign bodies in food, maybe that sort of technology is less invasive/harmful to humans?

An MRI scan is supposed to be safe. However the powerful magnetic field could cause motion of ferrous particles if they are present in the eyes, therefore a safety check of the head by x-ray is usually recommended before getting a head MRI.

Yes, nuclear magnetic resonance works without ionizing radiation. But as the OP is asking about "a simple way", we can safely exclude it...

Because this is involving the human body you are going to need a whole cabinet full of paperwork, approvals for whatever method you come up with etc. to be able to use it.

I would have thought that if there was a simple way, the medical fraternity would already be using it.
MRI machine cost millions, ultrasonics cost far less, xrays are dangerous, all require certification.

My reccomendation is - if its for a one off just see if you can get into your local hospital and get them to look, if your wanting to design a product then you need to be doing a lot more research than asking on an internet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back