Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB Code for Biological Tissue based on Fractional Capacitor..

Status
Not open for further replies.

subbuindia

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends..

We are doing the project on "Biological Tissue model based on Fractional Capacitor". For that, we are using MATLAB simulation. We took the reference paper : "A Survey of Fractional-Order Circuit Models for Biology and Biomedicine, Todd J. Freeborn". For that, we need the procedure for simulation of Fig. 12 by using MATLAB. We got that Fig. 12 using EIS Analyser. But, that software is limited to some designs only. We are attaching the above paper, please clarify us how to draw Fig. 12 (in Page No. 421) using MATLAB.

Attachments

• Freeborn- A Survey of Fractional-Order Circuit Models.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 57

Z' and Z" are vectors.
using plot(x,y) , graph can be drawn.

Z' and Z" are vectors.
using plot(x,y) , graph can be drawn.

Thank you for your response. I didn't understand your point. Can you please, verify what you are saying with MATLAB? Please, send the MATLAB simulation code or simulation steps for this.

Thank you for your response. I didn't understand your point. Can you please, verify what you are saying with MATLAB? Please, send the MATLAB simulation code or simulation steps for this.

As given in the paper , the cole impedance model is generated through appropriate expression ( or by experiment - i am not sure) .

from which generate the the vectors Z' and Z'' .

then plot using the function plot(x,y).

Status
Not open for further replies.