Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to ask about Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha91

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
IMG_20160902_100508.jpg

Hi all, does anyone know what is the type of connector (CN3) as shown in the picture above?

It almost resembles a mini-DIN 8-pin. However it is not an exact match so look very closely if someone tries to sell you one. The mini-DIN appears to be non-symmetrical. Yours appears symmetrical.

8755645700_1473266954.jpg

It almost resembles a mini-DIN 8-pin. However it is not an exact match so look very closely if someone tries to sell you one. The mini-DIN appears to be non-symmetrical. Yours appears symmetrical.

8755645700_1473266954.jpg

yup. Thanks for reminding.
Some of the seller told me that this connector is about 10 to 20 years ago but no one know its name. I wish to get its name or part number so that i can search it in online store.

That's not the mini din in other photo's

ITs
in pinout rows.

You would have to identify the item its used on more so we can help find a connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.