Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why does this electronics connector datasheet not scroll up and down correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treez

Why does this electronics connector datasheet nor scroll up and down correctly

Hello,
This datasheet is extremely slow to respond to scroll up and down commands, do you know why?

Attachments

• ERNI CATALOG.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 94

Re: Why does this electronics connector datasheet nor scroll up and down correctly

Hi,

No, I don't. Are you using a 64kB modem from the 1990s? :) It went okay online and as downloaded pdf, for mouse scroll, pg up or pg down, or arrows. Some pdfs are like that, some (very few) I read online don't even work with scroll commands.

Re: Why does this electronics connector datasheet nor scroll up and down correctly

Works fine for me.

Possibly the rendering software on your computer doesn't like the fonts. It has three embedded fonts in it rather than using 'standard' ones.

Brian.

It's likely to be the many graphics and formatted tables. They are on every page of the pdf. Normal text does not tax the cpu so much. However graphics and formatting consume substantial cpu time.

- - - Updated - - -

My PowerMac G5 scrolls the pdf with slightly longer delay compared to most pdf's.

Status
Not open for further replies.