Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Have DIY A Little Car with Four wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin10

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
First of all, the most important thing is to buy related materials, such as the car chassis. If the car chassis doesn't have a motor, you should buy one. Generally the online motor car are attached with*dynamo.
The very* important module is the bluetooth module, drive motor of chip L298N, and voltage regulator module.***
The next step is DIY. I can only brush single-layer PCB. Although it is already enough, it is easy to break.*You can select custom one.*The minimum system board of single chip microcomputer is to use a small piece of universal plate to weld on it.*L298N and the bluetooth module brush out in the laboratory. Voltage regulator module is 5V bought on the net, to provide for single chip microcomputer. You can purchase them at www.kynix.com.
??1.png
??2.png
??3.png
If hardware is done, you can start debugging. Our car is four-wheel drive, so I use the two motor driver module. If you want to use two wheels. One piece is enough. I suggest to use two wheels with a universal wheel. The control will be easy.
??4.png
??5.png
??6.png
I have already packaged together bluetooth software. Once I open it, it* can be used.*Also the program is in there. You can see the inside of the software where is the use of the software. Then you should install the software B.*I use two mobile phone batteries 8.5 V for power supply. The normal battery can't stand the car. I have encountered many difficulties during this process. I overcome a lot of problems and finally solve them bit by bit. I hope you never give up easily. Only in this way can we improve our technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.