Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] LT6015 OpAmp and LTSpice simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My recommendation: trust the datasheet.

Ensure proper input signals and the OPAMP will work as specified. Don´t go to the limits.

Klaus

I simulated your LT6015 circuit in LTspice and it did not hang, as shown below.
Don't know why your simulation does. :-?

Capture.PNG

Interesting....if you supply the OpAmp with the same source as V2. Then it is hangeg...But with V1 like a battery it is working fine...Today I have received the component. So tomorrow i will mount it in a board and i will try it...

I will post here the results ;-)

I simulated your LT6015 circuit in LTspice and it did not hang, as shown below.
Don't know why your simulation does. :-?

View attachment 130646

"Hanging" simulation isn't necessarily related to non-functional circuit. It only indicates a problem of the simulator or possibly a weakness of the model. In many cases it can be overcome by tuning the SPICE transient simulation parameters.

Interesting....if you supply the OpAmp with the same source as V2. Then it is hangeg...But with V1 like a battery it is working fine..............
How can you use the same supply for the op amp power and the input since the power is a positive voltage and the input is negative? :-?

Try to do the simulation with the power supplies that ypu can see in the pic attached and you will see what is happening...

1.jpg

How can you use the same supply for the op amp power and the input since the power is a positive voltage and the input is negative? :-?

Without the Ltspice *.asc file, we can just guess that some simulation parameters have been changed. Like crutschow, I see the simulation running regularly with default parameters.

Status
Not open for further replies.