Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I use xilinx's zynq design block in the simvision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

u24c02

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

I'm newbie about zynq.
Now I'm trying to simulation in the simvision with simple counter which is made by xilinx zynq.

As I know, basically the zynq have consisted with vary IP. But espcially, basic IP is 'ZYNQ proceszing System' and interconnection by AXI.

Actually I'm not familiar with this simulation tool of xilinx's zynq.
So I'd like to simulation in the simvision.
And I fiund some methods to use simvision with zynq.

But as I know the zhnq are consisted by PL and PS.
And what if I generated the gate netlist form zynq then I simulated in simvision.

Then should I have to program about the firmware? Or just can I verify my system without firmware?

What if I want to verify my system wthout zynq processing unit, what am i supposed to do that?

Last edited:

And what if I generated the gate netlist form zynq then I simulated in simvision.
As long as the necessary libraries are present, netlist sim can be done in simvision.

Then should I have to program about the firmware?
Use Xilinx SDK.

Or just can I verify my system without firmware?
Only you can asnwer that, we don't know ur system.

What if I want to verify my system wthout zynq processing unit, what am i supposed to do that?
Write a testbench.

Read all the related documents from Xilinx, you'll get most of ur answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back