Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data sheet search box - interferes with forum navigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjmelect

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
For the past week or so there is a small green data sheet search box over where you click to view new posts. This is very annoying but as I know the new post box is under the green data sheet box it does not cause me any problems.

Does it appear to be an advertisement? Is there a difference depending on whether you are logged in or not? (If I am not logged in then I get ads popping up. I click the X and it closes.)

I have the impression that Edaboard's sponsors have different pop-ups which they put onscreen, and change every week or two. This thread will be seen by forum administrators, and they may agree the ad is acting peculiar as you describe, and revise its appearance.

It is not an advertisement, nor does it make a difference if I am logged in or not. I have found a cure, my screen resolution was set to 1024x768 and if I increase the resolution to 1152x864 or higher the problem goes away. I have this low resolution on a large monitor because my old eyes are not that good any more. I thought that it was an unwritten rule that any web page should display correctly at 1024x768!! Why did edaboard change the layout so that the page does not display correctly at 1024x768?

The board layout has changed today and the Data sheet search box - interferes with forum navigation problem has been fixed. Thank you.

Can you screen shot what you're seeing and post it here?

Also what browser & version are you using to view the site.

Is it on desktop or phone?

What resolution is your screen at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back