Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Maximum Theoretical Angular Accuracy of Planer and Linear Arrays of Sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

senmeis

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I’m a university student in front of my bachelor thesis. My subject is related to the paper „Maximum Theoretical Angular Accuracy of Planer and Linear Arrays of Sensors“ which is old enough:**broken link removed**
The angular accuracies in this paper are given in equations 19 (respect to the x axis) and 20 (respect to the y axis).

My question is: Shall the angle between the incident wave and the normal direction to the planar array also play a role? I mean, the 90 degrees angle (along the normal direction) shall have the greatest accuracy. The angular accuracies are different with different directions of incidence (different elevation and azimuth angle). In example of line array in equation 29 on page 15 this angle (θ = 15 degrees there) is also considered. Do I understand it correctly?

Senmeis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back