Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which gsm mobile sets are there which have inbuilt modems

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupeshsaxena2508

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
nokiaaud

sir,
i want to make my final year project in which i need to control a gsm mobile/ modem with a microcontroller 8051 series . kindly help me out at the earliest
1: which gsm mobile handset shd i use to recieve the AT commands.
2: some idea regarding interfacing with the phone using microcontroller.

i m a resident of INDIA . so help me out in the way so that i can get the mobile phones easily here.

Added after 2 minutes:

which mobile handsets have inbuilt modems

Re: which gsm mobile sets are there which have inbuilt modem

hi

erricson T-28 siemens A35 i never know about nokia but erricson and siemens support AT commands also have look to these post

and must take look to this topic

Re: which gsm mobile sets are there which have inbuilt modem

Nokia don't have AT command set except AT*NokiaTEST, AT*NokiaAUD and AT*NokiaFBUS. If you want to build a software tool use the Nokia PC Connectivity SDK (only Windows) which is based on several protocols: see examples of F2Bus and Nokia IR.

Added after 11 minutes:

Here you have Siemens AT command
if you need a Specific Brand just tell me and i will provide you it if i have

Mitsubishi Trium Astral , Mitsubishi Trium Aria,have modem which support AT commands in Text mode ,most ot the gsm use PDU mode example www.dreamfabric.com/sms

Status
Not open for further replies.