Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is Hercules Bundle (DRC/LVS/ERC/MW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tybhsl

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
erc, drc

I have no idear of what is Hercules Bundle (DRC/LVS/ERC/MW) but it is a eda tool used for physical verification. Who can tell me in more details about it? And what is DRC/LVS/ERC/MW respectively? Thanks!

hercules drc

Hercules is a signoff tool.. kinda very powerful tool.. i shall try to get some documentations..

h**p://www.hhnec.com/web-e/foundry/ref1_1.htm

take a look at the above link wud surely help.

with regards,

erc lvs drc

DRC: Design Rule Check, example W/L check and distance of bewteen Metal etc.
LVS: Logic verify Schematic
ERC: Electric rule check

lvs in hercules

Then what does it mean by MW? Thank you!

Added after 5 hours 14 minutes:

arunragavan said:
Hercules is a signoff tool.. kinda very powerful tool.. i shall try to get some documentations..

h**p://www.hhnec.com/web-e/foundry/ref1_1.htm

take a look at the above link wud surely help.

with regards,
Yes, it is quite helpful to me! Thanks a lot!
Who can tell me some more books or documents about Hercules Bundle ? Thank you very much!

erc drc lvs

Tanks! And who can tell me what's MW? Thank you very much!

hercules drc lvs

maybe "milkyway".

Added after 3 minutes:

the database.

what is drc, lvs, erc

Who have the datasheets or documents of Hercules Bundle (DRC/LVS/ERC/MW)? I need them greatly. Who can help me. I look for them in Internet in vain and I do hope you can help me! Thanks a lot!

hercules lvs

Where can I find some documents about it? And what's ERC? What's the difference between ERC and DRC? Thanks!

I only have a brief view....
DRC is design rule check while ERC is electronic rule check. ERC will check IR drop,antenna,EM(electronic migration) effect in your chip which will not be checked by traditional DRC process.

I also have the same problem,thanks a lot if someone can provide some documents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back