Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about SPI1_Write ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing....it will transmit to UART if you compile it...if you want to send to SPI one...you need to uncomment at function MP3_SDI_Write...

it can transfer file correctly to UART, but when it's on SPI, only 512 bytes...

Have you downloaded properly ? Can you read the file well ?

Thanks

So I must check the return of FAT32_Read == 0 ? if it's not....it means something wrong
FAT32_Read.jpg

What MP3 Player code have you written ? Is it FAT16 or FAt32 MP3 Player ? The FAT16 File Read function of mikroC PRO Compiler reads 512 bytes of data at once and if you need to read more than 512 bytes then you have to call the File read function more than once. The file pointer however incrementsa automatically.

What MP3 Player code have you written ? Is it FAT16 or FAt32 MP3 Player ? The FAT16 File Read function of mikroC PRO Compiler reads 512 bytes of data at once and if you need to read more than 512 bytes then you have to call the File read function more than once. The file pointer however incrementsa automatically.

I'm using FAT32

I put if FAT32_read == 0......now it can send to SPI1 completely, but still can not hear sound...

The AliExpress MP3 Player that you have boots in MIDI mode by default. Someboady at VSDSP forum said that GPIO0 and GPIO1 pins of the VS1053B on board has to be shorted. You have to do this mod and try.

You have LC Soft MP3 Player module.

The AliExpress MP3 Player that you have boots in MIDI mode by default. Someboady at VSDSP forum said that GPIO0 and GPIO1 pins of the VS1053B on board has to be shorted. You have to do this mod and try.

You have LC Soft MP3 Player module.

Yes I've done modification....and Vsinetest is working ok....
you can try it on my main()...vsinetest() function....you will hear beep beep beep...

Status
Not open for further replies.