Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Computer Monitor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby2323

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, guys!
I'm looking for a new computer monitor. And want to ask recommend some good monitors or guide me what to look for. What are the most popular now and which of them come with a hdmi -> dvi or vga -> dvi converters?

Thank you in advance for help!

There are monitors and there are monitors. What are the target applications? Remember that the video consumes a lot of computer resources and you should use a compatible video card which is not going to overload the system.

HDMI or DVI interface is found only on the high end monitors and (I am sorry to say) it is difficult for me to visually distinguish the final result.

If you are in high end multimedia or gaming, go for a good video card and monitor. If you are in routine computations and/or occasional designer, stick with the regular vga. They have been around for a long time.

HP - 27" LED HD Monitor - Black 27vx HP
about 200$ - 210$

check out best buy **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back